Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: David Rowney <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:14:06 -0700
At 09:47 AM 5/22/00 -0700, you wrote:

>As I'm sure most of us are aware, the event didn't end until 7:45. The big
>inner-debate of co-chair Keith Hearn was which would make less people angry:
>three runs only or running 'til eight?

That seems unreasonably late to me. My codriver could not run in our group
(3) because of a late afternoon appointment. Certainly the first group, and
maybe the second, should get 4 runs in the summer because they are cleaning
the course.  If the second group isn't over by noon, I think the remaining
groups should go to 3 runs.  Yesterday the second group went to 1 PM or
so.  If this were policy then people would not be disappointed or angry.

I enjoyed the course overall, especially from the turn onto the back
straight-hump to the finish.  The first 1/3 was a bit tight to be enjoyable
driving a mid-size sedan.

Dave
*                   Dave Rowney, Hopper Racing              *
*                   BMW 328i, SCCA G-Stock Solo II          *
*                   El Cerrito, California 94530 USA        *
*******************  DaveR@UCLink4.Berkeley.Edu  ************