Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 19:26:07 -0700
Not that my opinion counts...but I think the start time is
of paramount importance to getting started right.  Starting
at 9:45 to 9:50am is what started everything.  I, for
one, also don't want to have to get there at 8am to drive
in group 8 and work in 6.  If I am in the afternoon groups
I want to get there at 11 or so, change tires, register
and tech...and then compete and get 4 runs during the
summer.  Some people drive a long way..and when you only
get 3 runs (or less)...it leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

What about starting at 8:30am?  And yes, I will volunteer
for my share of early morning set-ups if this comes to being.
I am an earlybird so I have no problem with helping at this
earlier time.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

Steve
CSP #147