Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: Dietrich Schultz <dietrich@zync.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:56:26 -0700
I loved the course. For some reason, it didn't feel tight to me which
surprised me 'cause I was expecting it to be slower. I thought it flowed
really well and the walled slalom on the back was a kick. Powering over the
"hump" at mid-course and flying down the other side was also a blast, and
didn't upset the car near as much as I thought it would.

As for # of runs. I'd prefer an event that runs more or less on schedule
vs. four runs. I've come to see 4 runs as a luxury--great if it can be
managed, but I don't assume it will happen. Nevertheless, I think the
co-chairs did a great job and thank you both!

Dietrich Schultz
95 BMW 325is