Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: Nandaholz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:17:55 -0700
In message <38.650766d.265c446a@aol.com>, Nandaholz@aol.com writes:
> I believe a guest chair would have been very helpf
> ul, someone to do the drivers meetings and make sure we Keith and I were doin
> g our jobs.

Yeah, that's a good point. When the time came for the drivers' meeting,
  I was frazzelled from getting the course set up & the generator
  running, and did a lousy job on the meeting. If any of you ever want
  to really help out the event chairs at an event, offer to do the
  drivers meeting. They may actually want to do it themselves, but
  if they're feeling like I was at the time, they might be very grateful.

Anyone who's done half a dozen autocrosses should know what needs to be
  covered. I know I could probably do it im my sleep. Any time except
  last Saturday, that is. :)

> All in all it was a blissful chore and my feet still hurt ;)

Yeah, more good advice for those who would chair events: Wear comfy
  shoes and bring a chair. You won't have much chance to sit in it,
  but when you do get the chance. you'll want it. I forgot to bring
  mine. :(

  Keith Hearn
  Round 5 Event Co-Chair
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com