Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:47:33 -0700
I really enjoyed the course Saturday, though I thought it was pretty tight
in a couple of sections. It also had a lot of really challenging elements,
something we don't see that often, so over all, I give that course a big
thumbs up. Lucy loved it!

As I'm sure most of us are aware, the event didn't end until 7:45. The big
inner-debate of co-chair Keith Hearn was which would make less people angry:
three runs only or running 'til eight?

I can see why this would be a tough choice. There are other things to
consider regarding running well into the night. What's on our 3-Com
contract? Do we have to be out of there by a certain time? Are we
jeopardizing the site?

Anyway, no one's brought this up yet, and I think someone should.

Katie

Happiness is the best cosmetic.