Re: DeAnza TTOD history

To: steve.sharp@xilinx.com
Subject: Re: DeAnza TTOD history
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
What was the TTOD? Anyone know the course record?

Sitting in the crowd for most of the day, the audience
really loved Mike Lella and his Ralt, especially the
drama of him being red flagged twice, spitting flames
and driving Hollywood style to a 55 second time.

Dennis Hale's Pink 510 and the F-355 were probably
equal second on the clap-ometer, IIRC.

Now if I could have just rolled my car 360 degrees and
kept going, I think I could have out-done Mike.

Craig