Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three Runs in the Bay Area?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:50:38 -0700
Could be even simpler than that -- just
- start out with 75 marked SCCA Member cards, and 175 unmarked cards.
- Unmarked cards can be used by SCCA members or others,
- only SCCA members can use SCCA cards.
- You don't start using the SCCA member cards till the unmarked cards are
    all used up.
- When the cards are gone, the event is full.

Maybe the relative numbers would need to be different, but I like
the idea.  It is true that completely open registration can give us
unlimited entrants.

Note that there were only 271 Saturday, just 21 more than the
maximum in this plan.  Maybe cut off at 225 entrants...

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!