Re: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock

To: mark@sccaprepared.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:21:25 -0500
Seems to me that all people interested in keeping SOLO a available, low cost
sport have a "dog in this fight".  If someone were to decree that only cars
with a MSRP of $20,000, or above would be allowed to run in stock classes,
anyone in SCCA should be able to give an opinion as to whether or not this
would be good for the sport.  So it is with the current discussions....IMO.

in HIS grace thru Jesus, Don