Re: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:45:39 -0700
I'm guessing all 3 can answer "not stock".  Hmmm? I wonder what the
percentage of stock class participants there were for the last several
years?
At both the National level and regional level.  It seems to me that the
stock
classes are pretty well subscribed.  Now why would we want to screw that up?

Scott
(still stock)