RE: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock
From: "Chris Hammond \(sccaforums.com\)" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:23:28 -0600
" I have heard that Fedral tire regulations may tighten down on this wear
rating.  It can always be increased."

I hear lots of things, doesn't mean any of it is true though... Things like,
there are some tires out there that aren't street tires, but rcomps cut to
look like streets. I think you'd find that happening if you got rid of
Rcompounds.

So far I think Jim is the only one here arguing to actually get rid of
Rcomps, perhaps we can hook him up with Cole's email address?

Chris
SCCAForums.com