RE: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GH's Question on Street Tires for Stock
From: "Chris Hammond \(sccaforums.com\)" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:32:50 -0600
There was only one joke in my last email, and that line wasn't it.

We all make choices, some of us make choices to buy R Compound tires and run
in a Stock class, others choose not to. But forcing your opinion that
everyone should not run R Compounds because some people don't want to buy
them is absurd, it's like forcing ones opinion on other more inflammatory
topics.

There is nothing that says you have to run r compounds, so you get to choose
what you run. There is nothing that says you have to drive fast, so you
either choose to drive fast or you don't.

Choices, it's what no one in this country wants to do anymore, make a choice
and take responsibility for their "choices".

Chris
SCCAForums.com