Re: [evolution-disc.] Video of Sunday's Fort Myer's Tour course

To: <jkinser77@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Video of Sunday's Fort Myer's Tour course
From: "Chuck and Donna #42" <teampointless@britsys.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:04:35 -0500
I didn't mean that NASA doesn't run good events, I have run very good events
and courses with them in the past.
 I was not there for this one, I hear there was some less than good weather
involved.
I was just using it as an example of what happens when you mix a high speed
course and drivers who overdrive their/car's ability and conditions. (as well
as a wee bit of sarcasm...)