Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:53:11 -0400
A stupid inconvenience? Do any of you guys work in industries where information
is Copyrighted? Have you ever heard of Napster???? Why would the SCCA want you
to be able to print their Copyrighted information? That's what I would be
willing to be it comes down too.

As for ways to get around it, I am sure there are, there are always ways to get
around things, but it's difficult enough that every common Joe won't go out and
do it.

For everyone that complains about the rule books costing $15 a year, then go
run some other event, if you want to play SCCA then you get to play by their
rules.

Chris ("I haven't been flamed in a while") Hammond
www.solo2.org