Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
From: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:07:46 -0400
At 10:18 PM 5/27/02 -0600, Dave Hardy wrote:
>Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:50:44 -0400
>From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
>
>You're out of luck.  SCCA makes it difficult.  You could buy the full
>version of Acrobat which allows you to copy text, and then paste it into a
>word processor.  Short of that, you're SOL.  Feel free to email Steve
>Johnson your sentiments on not having the rules easily accessible.

If your running Linux, just load xpdf. It will allow you to turn any
PDF into a simple text based file. The actual program is pdftofile,
its usually found as /usr/bin/pdftotext.

Worst case, tell me the URL and I can download/convert the file
for you. Then send it back to you as a text attachment.

Carl