2002 SCCA rules - text format

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:47:09 -0400
Why is the SCCA rulebook NOT readily able in a text format so it can be used
by a Word Processor???

And why can't one print out the rulebook from Adobe Acrobat???

Think about it....

The obvious answer, SCCA makes money selling their copyrighted material and
this method of rulebook distribution prevents counterfeit copies of the
rulebook from being sold by other individuals or regions.

Also, not being able to edit and print the pages of the rulebook, prevents
someone, who doesn't like certain rules, to edit rulebook to their liking,
and printing out a modified rulebook, and trying to pass it off as gospel.

Not that anyone has every thought of doing that... ;-)