Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:24:34 -0500
> Ask any business, or even Steve Johnson since SCCA IS a business,  the
> benefit of giving away your intellectual property. How is protecting it's
> copyright material from being pirated a Bad Thing for them to do?
>
> (Oh but this is different... Isn't that how the rebuttal starts?)
=====================================
Yes but _we're_ the stockholders so _we_ own this business.  Some of us
would simply like to see our intellectual property be a little more readily
available.

And yes, I have the book and the CD.  It would just be nice to have a
complete online rules reference.  BTW, mad props to Jerry Mouton for many
continued years of posting a good portion of the rules for us, free of
charge, on the net.  I like and often use his site for quick references but
would really like the complete rules available online.

Continue to require a hard copy at the big events.  But I doubt that a
"free" online rule set would detract too much from the book sales.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger