Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format

To: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>, "Team.net"
Subject: Re: 2002 SCCA rules - text format
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:29:53 -0500
>Also, not being able to edit and print the pages of the rulebook, prevents
>someone, who doesn't like certain rules, to edit rulebook to their liking,
>and printing out a modified rulebook, and trying to pass it off as gospel.

That's a red herring.  The printed copy in the possession of the chair of
the protest committee will always trump a printout brought in by a
competitor.

It's revenue-enhancement, pure and simple.

Whether that's "wrong" is not for me to say.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org