Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>,
Subject: Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:12:13 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Cc: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 10:36 PM

> Dammit, and I was just lucky enough to miss them in the 60's.  ;^)  And
can
> you believe that some folks actually believe that Klinton did good things
> for us in the last 8 years?  To them I ask; What exactly did "he" do that
> was so good?  And be ready to prove it with facts.

I can name one.  He left office. :-b  (Aw, hell!  Now all the liberals are
gonna be pissed off at me!  Oh, who cares, screw the liberals.)

> Regarding the SCCA logo, perhaps we should simply change the old "spoke"
> wheel design to a newer "alloy" style wheel.  Perhaps a simple "soft" 5
> spoke design.  You know, something old, something new.  NOBODY races on
> spoked wheels any more.  At least not any sane people which pretty much
> leaves out all the LBC fans.  ;^)

If we go for an alloy wheel to replace the wire wheel, how about a
Panasport?  IMO, it's the best looking wheel on the market (classic design
never goes out of style) and since it looks almost exactly like a Minilite
we should be able to get the LBC guys on board too :)

Scot
'91 CS LBC-inspired Japanese convertible