Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, apozner@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:39:16 EST
In a message dated 2/11/01 8:18:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<< Tell me, Mr. Linnhoff, is the above quote the result of excessive
 drug use in the 1960's by hippies that have risen to power, or
 just a sign that the liberal democrats and their "feel good"
 campaign for the past 8 years has the country brainwashed????? :-)

 -Arthur ("Leaving for Fort Myers in less than 24 hours!" edition.)

How did this one get back around to slamming Linnhoff?? I guess I don't get
the connection here???

Mike(If this was another forum, I could tell you a ton about those Telecom
deals)B.

It was about excessive drug use by "Yuppies" who were never "Hippies" and
the!!!!!!