RE: Time for a NEW SCCA logo

To: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>, "Eric Linnhoff"
Subject: RE: Time for a NEW SCCA logo
From: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:14:34 -0500

As Eric said, no sane people race on spoked wheels.  LBC'ers aren't sane.  I
should know :-)  Although I don't have any LBC's at the moment, I did have a
few Triumphs over the years (TR7, Spitfire, Vitesse).  Now I just have an
LJC and a schizophrenic sedan :-)

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO (domestic with Japanese engine)
84 300zxt (LJC, getting repaired)