Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Time for a NEW SCCA logo
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:36:44 -0600
You're right Arthur, those damn hippies are back.

Dammit, and I was just lucky enough to miss them in the 60's.  ;^)  And can
you believe that some folks actually believe that Klinton did good things
for us in the last 8 years?  To them I ask; What exactly did "he" do that
was so good?  And be ready to prove it with facts.

Regarding the SCCA logo, perhaps we should simply change the old "spoke"
wheel design to a newer "alloy" style wheel.  Perhaps a simple "soft" 5
spoke design.  You know, something old, something new.  NOBODY races on
spoked wheels any more.  At least not any sane people which pretty much
leaves out all the LBC fans.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)