Re: Time for a new SCCA logo

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Time for a new SCCA logo
From: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:21:17 -0700
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> What's a 510?  Seriously, outside of the SCCA I've never seen one in the
> midwest.  Ever.  Not even at the hot rod/custom car shows.  And I definitely
> "get around" enough.  Must be a coastal thing.

Bunch of 'em around here......check out our web site photos at :  www.cscc.ab.ca

Rally, solo, etc.  Just the other day, a gal sent an email interested in getting
involved in car shows and such - she has a '72 510 that is mint with 38,000
original miles - says it still smells like new inside.

Reijo

--
Reijo Silvennoinen, P.Eng.
President, CSCC