Re: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System
From: Whitneys <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:00:09 -0600
As I understand it, that et only result is a hardwired limitation of the
drag racing based system.  It can do et + rt in the challenges because it
uses both to calculate the winning margin, which is critical in the
challenge, but not terribly useful during class runs.

Just think of it as an added challenge for the challenge,where you need to
cut good et's + rt's, so you'd better be practicing.

Stan