RE: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System

To: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>, <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:18:47 -0800
> You mean I spent the off season perfecting my lights for nothing??

Assuming you don't make the challenges....yes. :-)

This will be a big change. I can see some positives, but unfortunately, we
do lose something from the class competition reaction times. However, I will
still try to cut a good light, because it will matter in the challenges and
that is not the time to work on getting it right.

Dennis, what is an Announcer Repeater Panel and what do you mean by
consistant rollouts? I have no experience with legal drags.

Randy Chase (trying to get my car fixed for Saturdays autocross
practice....clutch line exploded this morning)