Re: Video camera for autox?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Video camera for autox?
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:43:53 -0700
Hi there Mark
I've also been looking at video cameras & the Sony TVR(or TRV43) seems to
be the one that would work quite well.

Only major difference between it & the next step up (model 66) is the 66
has a microphone . The 43 has some nice features I think would be
worthwhile for autoxing:the 2.5" lcd viewscreen, nightshot-handy if you
want to tape something deep in the bowels of your engine compartment as it
uses infra-red, image stabilizer.

Another (this feature passed on by  fellow autoxer Randy Chase as handy to
have) is that a battery holder for AA cells can also be used instead of
standard re-charge. Handy if you don't have spare charged battery around.

San Diego local & internet prices put the camera in the $550- to $570-
price range. I've just started looking for price break on E-Bay.com for
better prices.

Let me know if you find it cheaper anyplace else.

Happy autoxing in San Diego    Judy B.   {:>}