Re: Video camera for autox?

Subject: Re: Video camera for autox?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:26:17 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
> Are you going to use it in a production based car? Or for a Formula car or

Prod car.  I was figuring on mounting it to the rear decklid or something.
Does any of the 'steady shot' technology out there work on high freq.
vibration or is it all "Ed can't hold the damn camera steady" type stuff?

How much does a 2.5" viewpanel help?  I thought it might be nicer to watch
the run with that, but I dunno if you have sunlight problems you don't
have with a viewfinder or something...

Any features I have to have or have to not have?

I've been looking at the Sony mumble-mumble 43.  Hi8, view panel thingy,
$600 or so according to discount internet stuff...  Anyone got experience
with this camera?

Mark