Re: Video camera for autox?

To: Hottvr@aol.com, woodym3@erols.com, marka@telerama.com
Subject: Re: Video camera for autox?
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:53:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/99 9:50:07 PM Central Daylight Time, Hottvr@AOL.COM
writes:

<< The last one has a base plate that
 is .156 thick aluminum, the sides and top are .093 thick. Its "TIG",
Heli-Arc
 welded. And secured to the roll hoop of the March S2000 using U-Bolts.
Inside
 the box I hot glued together convuluted foam to hold the camera. There is
 nothing that mounts it securely in the box. It is allowed to "free float" .
 This allows the box housing the camera to absorb the vibration generated by
 the violent rpm changes of a CM car.

 It Ain't perfect but it's pretty good.

The brief clip Mike showed me in Muskogee tells me it's damn good.  So, how
much are you charging for the production models?

Bruce Dickey