RE: Video camera for autox?

Subject: RE: Video camera for autox?
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:26:59 -0500
I have a $20 tripod in the back of the car, motorcycle straps from the tro
front legs down to the seatbelt mounts TIGHT, then two more of those straps
from the rear third leg, one to each side clip for the back seats (folded
down to access clip) and those are wrenched back TIGHTLY.

Sliding either the drivers seat (for tall old me) or the pass seat when the
wife drives makes the tripod extremely solid.

The $2000 digital video camera helps too..VERY nice vibration dampening.