Re: color

To: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: color
From: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:07:43 -0400
Bill,

A suggestion.... I had my Minx repainted in light blue and dark gray (the
original color combination) but instead of the vintage Rootes colors I had them
use a modern Ford Tempo light blue and a modern Chevrolet Lumina dark gray.
These colors were close to the original shades and allow me to buy a can of
matching spray touch up paint at a local parts store.

Jan

bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net wrote:
> Hello again:  I will be painting my SV in November, and know what theoriginal
>color was; the question has come up, do I want to paint it this
color?  I have a pretty original car, matching S/Ns, what is the
concensus about painting an original color per the color code; painting
an original color not originally on the car; or painting it any ol'
color that strikes my fancy?

I'm open to all opinions, thx, Bill