Re: color

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: color
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:21:00 -0400
Bill,
 I personally lean toward the color a car was originally painted, however
after attending the Corsa Rossa European Festival saturday I guess my
thoughts on the subject are not worth much. There was a freshly restored
Gull wing Mercedes there that was painted a color mighty close to Carnival
Red. So if they can paint that car any old color that strikes their fancy so
can you.
 On a side note what a show, Mr. Holman offered me his GT 40 for only $500k,
saw my first Ferrari Daytona, it was almost to much to take in, everywhere
you turned was another great car. The entry fee was all of $10 if you can
get to North Carolina next fall I will see you there.  Jim 66 SV [1400+
miles the last two weekends]