Re: color

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: color
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:46:30 EDT
Bill,
I tend to lean toward the original color.  If you are going to change, just
do it right, ie.. Trunk, Jams, and every other crack and crevice you can get
to.
I agree if there is a change, do it in a Sunbeam color.
You saw the pictures I posted on my son's car getting painted this week.  He
begged me to let him change to another color but I just couldn't do it.  I
really don't even like BRG that much.
I fact, if you lined up all the Sunbeam's and their color and asked me to
pick them by favorite, BRG would be one of the last to go.
Do what makes you happy.
BTW, what was the original color?
Paul
Colorado