Re: color

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: color
From: AlpineDriver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:02:25 EDT
PaAlmjel@dwu.edu writes:
<< Just to quickly jump in regarding the "green".  The original color of my
 series V was # 109  Orchid Green.  I doublt if there is a more disgusting
 shade of green anywhere.  I repainted it Midnight Blue. >>

"Its hard to be green"   (Kermit the Frog)

FWIW I would vote for the Series I color, Glen Green.   Dave and Sue Green's
beautiful car SI of that color was parked next to my SV at SUNI.   Darn hard
to get points next to a great car with such a unique color.
Rob Carpenter