Re: color

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: color
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:50:17 +1000
Hmmm  I'm trying to picture a silver Alpine.........  Maybe silver, like
basic black and basic white is one of those classic colours that fits in any
era.  There were silver Porsches and Mercedes in the 50's/60's......

But Bill, please don't paint it metallic purple

Vic (sports cars should be red) Hughes