Re: color

To: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: color
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:58:03 -0400
Not that there is anything wrong with silver, because I like it a lot. But,
silver was the traditional color for the German racing teams. If I had an old
Porsche or BMW, I would paint it silver in a heartbeat, but I could never paint
a British sports car silver. But, thats just me...and everyone knows that I'm a
few cards from a full deck. Heck, I like Orchid Green... remember! :-)

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX