Re: She no run...

To: mbullard@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: She no run...
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:33:22 -0500
Mark,

I just found your original post.  It does sound like a timing problem but
don't rule out the possibility of having added another problem with the
parts you replaced..

Try putting a good clean (or new) set of plugs in.  Make sure you have a
good strong charge in the battery.  Remove the bolt that secures the
distributor and have someone try to start the car while you move the
distributor in each direction.  You can usually tell by the sound of the
engine cranking if you're going in the right direction.

Good luck,
Jay