Re: She no run...

To: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: She no run...
From: Greg Perry <rgp@ghg.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:43:11 -0600
Mark,

Your starting problems are probably due to high humidity and not your
carbs.  Try spraying some silicone into the distributor cap and on top
of the distributor rotor and points.  Pull the spark plug wire leads one
at a time from the distributor cap and spray the wire ends and the
socket in the distributor cap.  Also do this to the spark plug end also.
 The silicone displaces the moisture so that the spark will work.

Your distributor cap/rotor could also be cracked or burnt.

Greg Perry