Re: RE: She no run...

To: vinkg@fleishman.com
Subject: Re: RE: She no run...
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:49:29 -0500
I agree.  The first thing I do when bring home a lawn mower from someones
trash can is to introduce a little starting fluid to see if it will fire.
 I then proceed from there.  Sometimes it then goes right into my trash
can :-)  My wife loves it when I bring this stuff home with me.  Loves it
even more when I pick this stuff up with her in the car.

Jay

> --others on this list may STRONGLY disagree, but I have been know to
use a shot of ether-based starting fluid sprayed into the air cleaner to
get my LBCs started when all else fails, and have never suffered anything
bad.