RE: RE: She no run...

To: "'mbullard'" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: RE: RE: She no run...
From: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:15:51 -0500
Carb adjustments....
-----Original Message-----
From: mbullard [mailto:mbullard@hawaii.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:58 PM
To: mbullard@hawaii.rr.com; dmramsey6@earthlink.net
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net

Done. pumping out like ol faithful.

Mark

<dmramsey6@earthlink.net> wrote.
>I'd check the fuel filter.  It could be clogged with crud, stopping fuel
>flow.  Then after the car sits, it settles, allowing you to drive again -
>for a while.

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.