Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:53:36 -0600
Man, If you need the passenger side alternator brackets.. I'm almost
positive my parts car still has them. I know the alternator is on it. If you
don't find one. Let me know. I'm sure it's small enough and easy to ship. I
will have to get to my parts car first though.... I've pretty much
determined that it's a 70' 1600.

Arthur