Re: Newbie

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:45:09 -0800
Yes, you don't have a bad case of Roadsteritus unless you have more than 1
roadster in the garage! I've got 3 cars in a 2 car garage. 1 roadster is
elevated and the other parks underneath. My wife won't give up the other
spot where she parks and threatened me with bodily harm if I grab it.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
2 runners, 2 in parts.