RE: Newbie

To: "A datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newbie
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:39:46 -0800
There seems to be some confusion here. Arthur, when you were talking about
rectangular holes, we were all assuming you were referring to the corner
marker lights, which sit behind the headlights on the outside of the
fenders. It is not uncommon for people to remove/replace these. They are one
of the quickest discriminators between 1968/69/70 cars.

What Mike was talking about were the turn signals, which sit below the
headlights on the front of the fenders (and are always round). People don't
usually remove those since it would make the car illegal for street use
unless they were replaced with something else.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA