Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting A Roadster Restoration Project
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:02:31 EST
Just got back on after a day off the list. After only having 5 e-mails a
couple of days ago, I thought something was wrong. Well, I had 94
when I signed on. No more days off for me!!
On the subject of venders, we all have our personal choices, and if
we have problems with one, we have the option to use someone else.
When I bought my 68, I tore apart the rear brakes and had numerous
questions about what I found. I called CDM on Saturday, got Les and we
spent about half an hour talking roadsters. He was the one who determined I
had a 68, not a 69 like on the title (and my license plates). Dennis is
always willing to answer questions and give advice. Not to say other venders
aren't good, just my personal preference.

Kim
68 2000