RE: gear box oil

To: "'Datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gear box oil
From: "Lahtinen, Marko" <MARKOL@isr.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:00:23 +1100
Dave

Its the right car alright.  1500s are fun that way and I can tell you we
have an easier time changing gearbox oil.  Besides, there have to be some
unique things apart from a 3 seater's rarity that make 1500s worth owning
and driving.  It also gives us something to point to when a 2000 blasts
past.

marko
64 1500 with R16
canberra australia