Re: Gear Box Oil

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gear Box Oil
From: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:58:01 -0800
As I understand it you can put Synthetic oils in a item that ran standard
oil but you CAN NOT put regular oil into An item that ran Synthetic oil. I
was told the Synthetic oil bonds to the item and regular oil does not mix
well with this.

Can anyone one confirm this out there in roadster cyberland?

If this hold true once you put in Synthetic you will alway be putting in
Synthetic. For a rear end I run Synthetic. But the motor and Trans I run
standard racing/high performance oils.