Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <Tombread@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:41:39 -0500
For production cars, I agree with everything you've said.  The two prod.
cars that I built had tons of period racing history - all of it on the
street, and all of it highly illegal!  Just 'cause some wimp cars got run
on a track (everybody going the same direction - I mean , really...) don't
mean these road warriors can't come out and play in their declining years  :)

Brian

Hey Wm. - I'm buying a new guitar, and I got the '64 Bandmaster out of the
garage - if I get my chops together maybe we can have some fun Friday night
at the track next year. Brian