Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: Tombread@aol.com, Anderci@aol.com
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:43:37 EST
In a message dated 11/7/00 9:10:43 AM, Tombread@aol.com writes:

<< Or when Ferris Buehler punted the Ferrari out of the garage into
the ravine--  knowing it was just a plastic look-alike, no matter how good,
suggests the intent to fool >>

    Actually, Ferris did not punt the Ferrari into the ravine, his friend
did.  More to the point, the first time I saw the movie all I could think was
"calm down, I'm sure they did not destroy a real 250 GT California Spyder...
had to be a fake... it's OK, just a fake."      Surely you would not have had
a real Ferrari tossed into the ravine just for authenticity?

    Doug Meis