Re: Lime Rock

To: <HealeyRic2@aol.com>, <JAshburne@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:54:44 -0400
My understanding is VSCCA doesn't allow Bugeyes at all, even though quite a few
beat their Dec 31 1959 cut-off date. HSR is another matter. I've often
wondered if they (VSCCA) would accept my unique, Healey Cape built,
Falcon-bodied Sprite in the sports racer class, even being able to prove it 1st
race was Dec 59 Nassau Speed Weeks.

Roger