Re: Lime Rock

To: dipstickdigest@ctaz.com, JAshburne@aol.com, geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:17:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/9/00 6:23:00 PM, dipstickdigest@ctaz.com writes:

<<   I went to Lime Rock only once. It was 1990 for the Team Healey
Challenge. I enjoyed the weekend immensly. I enjoyed the people, the
concours, the swap meet/flea market, etc.. For a left coaster it had an
ambiance that you won't find out here. It sounds like many things have
changed for the spectator and the entrant with a pre 70's racer.

As a Healey guy myself (hence, "HealeyRic") the Team Healey Challenge was the
highlight of my LRP spectating and brings up one more gripe about this year's
event:
Can an event really be called "vintage" if there is not one bugeye Sprite
racing?

Rick