Re: Stupid FIA/old F3 history question

To: timos@microsoft.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid FIA/old F3 history question
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 23:20:05 EDT
Tim,

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but FIA papers may be two completely different
things. 1st there's the FIA homologation papers which would have done when
the car was new, showing it's configuration for tech inspectors of the day
to compare with the car. These are common on production cars, but the part
I'm not certain about, I don't think you'll find them for a formula car.

The 2nd type are the type of papers you file with FIA today, validating that
the car is a genuine article, not a copy, and that it is to its original
specification. Hope this helps and yes, ACCUS can help get the forms.

Roger

http://profiles.msn.com.