Re: GT6 Oil drain plug

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Oil drain plug
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:32:36 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for all the tips, everyone. It turned out to be
a 9mm hex head. No idea where that would have come
from. I went out last night and bought two sets of
long shaft allen keys (metric and imperial) thinking
that *one* of them would at least fit. The 9mm did,
but it was on so tight I had to wrench it with my foot
to loosen it.

I picked up a 7/16" square head replacement (that's
all I could get last night) since the hex had been
stripped a bit (part of the reason why the allen key
wouldn't go in easy).

Cameron
'71 GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org